This beautiful, full bathroom suite captures the opulence, glamour and sparkle of the nostalgic 1920s Golden Era. Thoughtfully crafted and beautifully detailed faucets complement the richness of warm woods and the timelessness of Carrara marble, materials that are handcrafted in Europe with the same meticulous care that defined the period. The exquisite soaking tub, faceted sinks and toilets are integral to the collection and equally stunning by design.
As a focal point that invites relaxation, the Belshire Freestanding Soaking Tub from DXV knows no rival. This exquisite bathtub is beautifully designed with faceted details that reflect the Belshire aesthetic, calling to mind the glamour and sophistication of the Art Deco period. Gently sloped interior features lumbar support and a soaking depth of 16" to soothe and comfort. For the discerning homeowner, the Belshire Freestanding Tub is both elegant and essential when creating a serene, spa-like ambiance.
- Dimensions: 36" wide x 66" long x 24" high
- Finish: Canvas White
- Unique faceted design with sloped lumbar support
- Soaking depth of 16 inches
- Integrated drain and overflow
- Acrylic with fiberglass reinforcement
- 81 gallon (307 L.) capacity
- Leveling feet included
- Polished Nickel drain cap and plug included, other finishes sold separately