This beautiful, full bathroom suite captures the opulence, glamour and sparkle of the nostalgic 1920s Golden Era. Thoughtfully crafted and beautifully detailed faucets complement the richness of warm woods and the timelessness of Carrara marble, materials that are handcrafted in Europe with the same meticulous care that defined the period. The exquisite soaking tub, faceted sinks and toilets are integral to the collection and equally stunning by design.
The Belshire Lever Faucet Handles from DXV complement the Belshire Faucet Collection, reflecting the same meticulous attention to every detail. Rich in character and substance, these distinctive handles are defined by precise faceted edges, reminiscent of the Art Deco period. Make a distinctly personal statement by pairing these beautiful handles with a favorite Belshire Faucet. Available in four beautiful finishes. Faucets sold separately.
- Dimensions: 12-7/8" wide x 1-7/8" long x 2-13/16" high
- Finish: Platinum Nickel
- Elegant, sophisticated design exudes opulence
- Edges defined by faceted details
- Metal material
- Set of two faucet handles only, faucet spout sold separately
- Pair with Belshire Low-Spout or High-Spout Faucet, sold separately