This beautiful, full bathroom suite captures the opulence, glamour and sparkle of the nostalgic 1920s Golden Era. Thoughtfully crafted and beautifully detailed faucets complement the richness of warm woods and the timelessness of Carrara marble, materials that are handcrafted in Europe with the same meticulous care that defined the period. The exquisite soaking tub, faceted sinks and toilets are integral to the collection and equally stunning by design.
Crafted with meticulous attention to every detail, the Belshire Low-Spout Bathroom Faucet from DXV succeeds in capturing the opulence and glamour of the Art Deco period, reimagined for today. Faceted edges define a lean, elegant profile, from spout to faucet base. Make a distinctly personal statement by pairing the Belshire Low-Spout Faucet with one of three handle styles, sold separately.
- Maximum flow rate: 1.2 gpm (4.5 L/min)
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Faucet spout only, handles sold separately
- Elegant, sophisticated design exudes opulence
- Edges defined by faceted details
- Cast brass spout and side valves
- Premium ceramic disc valve for drip-free performance
- 8" centers installation
- WaterSense certified
- CEC and CALGreen compliant
- Pair with Belshire Lever, Cross or Cushion Handles, sold separately