This 600-watt black powder-coated steel transformer is designed for use with outdoor landscape lighting fixtures. Comes with a three-foot 12-gauge cord with grounding plug and thermal protection in the primary circuit to avoid overheating. Multiple secondary taps allows maximum light output and lamp life for long or short runs and loading. Features resettable circuit breakers in secondary circuit to protect lighting components, a 12-volt Euro style terminal board to make wiring fast and simple, plug-in receptacle for optimal timer, plug-in adapter for optional photocell. P8524-01 Timer, P8525-31 direct mount photo cell, and P8626-31 remote mount photocell are available and sold separately.
- Maximizes light output and lamp life under varying conditions
- Isolation type transformer for safe operation
- Epoxy encapsulated transformer for quiet and cool operation
- Easy open closure with KO's for hardwiring
- Weatherproof steel construction with black powder-coat finish
- Operating voltage: 120V input 12V output, 60hz
- Dimensions: 5" wide x 5-5/8" deep x 17" high
- Weight: 22 lbs
- UL/CUL listed (Wet location listed)
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
About the Manufacturer
Progress Lighting offers the most comprehensive lighting portfolio in the industry, with nearly 5000 products for every style, budget and application, indoors and out. With a century of experience in brightening homes and facilities, Progress is an industry leader with award winning products and a reputation for quality, value and service. Progress keeps up with trends by constantly introducing stylish, functional new collections and energy efficient lighting technologies.