American Standard 702B303.002
Paradigm Selectronic DC-Powered Bathroom Faucet Base Unit with Above-Deck Mixing/Shut Off 0.35 GPM
Sleek and streamlined, the Paradigm Selectronic integrated faucet from American Standard takes a cue from modern design. It features the patented SmarTherm safety-shut off which is ASSE 1070 certified and automatically protects the user from scalding. The simple integrated design, with all electronics in the spout, is engineered for easy installation and maintenance to save time and money. It eliminates the control box and provides for a clean, clutter-free under-deck space.
The base unit is designed for use with PK00.PAC, PK00.MAC, PK00.HAC, and PK00.WRK power kit options (not included and sold separately). The faucet features optional remote control that allows for customization. An auto purge periodically purges stagnant water from faucet and supply lines. A safety timer turns water off if the sensor is blocked for 55 seconds. Both purge and safety timer timing is adjustable with optional remote control. The faucet measures 7-1/2" high with a 5-1/2" spout reach.
- 0.35 gpm pressure compensating, vandal-resistant multi-laminar spray
- Does not include power supply kit (sold separately)
- Compatible with PK00.PAC, PK00.MAC, PK00.HAC, and PK00.WRK power kit options
- SmarTherm Safety Shut-Off: Integral thermostatic hot water temperature limiter meets ASSE 1070 without a separate thermostatic mixing valve
- Above-Deck Mixing: Allows user to manually adjust temperature
- Adjustable hot limit stop and red/blue temperature indicators
- Removable Mixing Handle: Installer can set temperature and remove handle to prevent user adjustment (cover plug included)
- Dual Inlets: For hot and cold water
- Check valves included to prevent cross flow
- Filter assemblies protect the solenoid valve from debris.
- Hygienic, touch-free operation
- Clean, Integrated Design: All electronics contained in faucet spout (no control box below deck)
- Easy Installation & Maintenance: Faucet installs from the top, all serviceable parts are easily accessible
- Flexible Selectronic Platform with programmable sensor and interchangeable power supplies
- Self-Cleaning Solenoid Reduces Maintenance: Integral wiper spring prevents clogging and run-on
- Adjustable Range: Detection zone can be adjusted manually or with optional remote control.
- Fail-Safe: Faucet automatically shuts off upon loss of power or dead battery (no reset required)
- Single Inlet: For cold or tempered water
- Filter assembly protects the solenoid valve from debris
- Lead-Free: Faucet contains ? 0.25% total lead content by weighted average
- Chrome finish
||Touch Free Safety Shut-Off Above Deck Mixing Base Unit
|Number of holes
||Transitional, Traditional, Contemporary
About the Manufacturer
American Standard has been creating healthy, responsible, and beautifully designed bathroom and kitchen products for more than 140 years. By embracing practical utility and innovation, they've created easy-to-install faucets, self-cleaning toilets, and freestanding bathtubs designed with affordable luxury in mind. American Standard has consistently put product design and dependability first, making them a brand known and trusted by plumbing professionals. For this reason, Riverbend Home is proud to offer a wide selection of American Standard products to our residential and commercial customers. American Standard offers a broad range of bath and kitchen products that are designed to marry style and function with innovative solutions, creating products that simply make life easier. At American Standard, innovation never stops and ingenuity never ceases. Riverbend Home is an authorized reseller.