Bathroom Sinks for Any Layout
Bring style and function to your home’s lavatory remodel or addition with an attractive, durable bathroom sink. Whether you’re fitting a new fixture into your existing floor plan or updating your bathroom layout, enhance any washroom and show off your personal style with a drop-in, undermount, vessel, pedestal, or wall-mount bathroom sink. Explore basin types, colors, sizes, shapes, and materials to find the perfect sink to improve a room’s aesthetic and provide the function you need.
Bathroom Sink Types
The main differences between bathroom sinks are how they are mounted and the room they require. Your choice will depend on your desired vanity and faucet style, the space available in your layout, and your cabinet storage needs. A drop-in, undermount, or vessel sink requires a washroom cabinet or vanity. For a half-bathroom or powder room that does not have room for a cabinet, choose a wall-mount or pedestal sink.
- Drop-in Sink: A drop-in sink fits into a pre-cut hole in the countertop, with the sink deck trimming the edge for a finished look. Discover options in white, black, gray, and brown with configurations for nearly every faucet type.
- Undermount Sink: Enhance the look of your bathroom vanity with the clean lines and seamless countertop transition of an undermount sink. Browse our selection of popular choices from Toto, American Standard, Decolav, and other top brands.
- Vessel Sink: Also known as an above-counter sink, a vessel sink features a basin that rests on the bathroom countertop. Explore vessel sinks in materials from contemporary glass to transitional limestone, and find options to make a statement in your bathroom.
- Wall-Mount Sink: Maximize space in small bathrooms with a wall-mount sink. We offer oval, rectangular, square, and corner wall-mounted sinks from 15 inches to 26 inches to accommodate any washroom layout.
- Pedestal sink: This sink type includes a basin and a pedestal stand. The sink deck is part of the basin and includes holes to mount a variety of faucet types. White is a popular color choice for a pedestal sink; choose from pedestal sinks in contemporary, traditional, or transitional styles to suit your space.