A charming depiction of the traditional farmhouse aesthetic perfectly balancing utility and simple beauty. The Oak Hill Collection brings casual country to the bath. The Oak Hill bathroom collection offers a luxury freestanding tub, a high-back lavatory with metal console or wood vanity, high efficiency toilet, a spread faucet for sink or wall-mount, plus a complementary wood-framed mirror.
The Oak Hill Two-Piece Elongated Toilet from DXV blends turn-of-the-century American craftsmanship with the latest in contemporary conveniences making it a charming addition to any classic bathroom design. This luxury toilet showcases rounded, simple curves for an authentic country look. The elongated toilet bowl provides superior seating comfort, while the tank features an easily operated pull-flush knob. The Oak Hill toilet is EPA WaterSense-certified, which means it saves water by using 20% less water (1.28 gallons per flush) than standard toilets. ADA-compliant and made of vitreous china with the EverClean surface antimicrobial glaze, the Oak Hill Toilet provides both ease of use for people with disabilities all while preventing the growth of bacteria on the toilet surface.
- Dimensions: 30-13/16" wide x 18" long x 32-15/16" high
- Finish: Canvas White
- Elongated toilet bowl
- Vitreous china
- High-efficiency (1.28 gpf/4.8 Lpf) 1.28 gallons per flush helps to save water
- Exposed trapway design
- Right Height - 16-1/2" (419mm) rim height for accessible applications
- Power wash rim/siphon jetted flush
- EverClean surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold, and mildew on the surface
- 2" fully-glazed trapway
- 3" flush valve
- 12" rough-in