Art meets craft. The Litze Bath Collection melds innovative engineering and artistry to strike a balance that is equally at home in modern classic environments and urban industrial spaces.
This TempAssure thermostatic valve trim with three-function diverter uses a thermostatic wax element that maintains the outlet temperature to +/- 3.6 degrees F. The main lever handle controls the temperature only with a maximum handle rotation of 90 degrees, while a separate lever handle controls the volume and the top handle controls the diverter functions. Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into the hot water zone.
The trim kit comes features a 6-5/8" diameter escutcheon. Customize the design with your choice of lever (HL7532), T-lever (HL7533) or industrial lever (HL7534) handle sold separately.
- Medium flow valving
- Independent temperature, volume, and diverter control
- Diverter has two individual positions and one shared position
- 1/2" universal inlets/outlets
- Back-to-back installation capability
- Cartridges ship with the trim
- Does not include shower head and shower arm
- Not recommended for tub applications
- Must order MultiChoice Universal integrated shower diverter rough-in valve RP72123 sold separately
- Must order handles separately