Designed to stand up to the hard use of commercial applications, this Monitor 13 Series tub and handshower trim kit uses a pressure balance valve to maintain a balanced mix of hot and cold water to prevent accidental scalding during changes in water pressure. The single lever handle controls the temperature only with a maximum handle rotation of 120 degrees. Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into the hot water zone. Integral checks in the cartridge prevent crossflow between hot and cold water inlets. The kit comes with a single-function pressure balanced mixing valve trim with a 7" diameter escutcheon, a 1.5 gpm single-function handshower, a 24" stainless steel slide bar with holder, wall supply elbow, 70" vinyl hose, and a 4-3/4" tub spout that threads onto a 1/2" IPS. Does not include the rough-in valve which is sold separately.
- 1.5 gpm flow rate
- Temperature controlled by single vandal-resistant lever handle
- Red/blue non-removable marking on escutcheon
- Includes pressure balance cartridge, valve trim with blade handle, single-function handshower, slide bar, holder, hose, and a diverter tub spout
- Does no include shower head and shower arm
- Requires rough-in valve R10000-UNWS only (sold separately)