Designed to stand up to the hard use of commercial applications, this Monitor 13 Series shower and handshower trim kit uses a pressure balance valve to maintain a balanced mix of hot and cold water to prevent accidental scalding during changes in water pressure. The single lever handle controls the temperature only with a maximum handle rotation of 120 degrees. Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into the hot water zone. Integral checks in the cartridge prevent crossflow between hot and cold water inlets. The kit comes with a single-function pressure balanced mixing valve trim with a 7" diameter escutcheon, a single-function handshower, a 24" stainless steel ADA-compliant grab/slide bar with holder, a separate wall-mounter diverter with lever handle, a wall supply elbow, 70" vinyl hose, three-function Touch-Clean shower head, and a shower arm with flange. Does not include the rough-in valve which is sold separately.
- 2.0 gpm flow rate
- Temperature controlled by single vandal-resistant lever handle
- Red/blue non-removable marking on escutcheon
- Includes pressure balance cartridge, valve trim with lever handle, single-function handshower, diverter, grab bar, holder, hose, shower head, arm and flange
- Does not include tub spout
- Requires rough-in valve R10700-UNWS only (sold separately)