The Rockdance semi-flush in Antique Nickel is a graceful series fashioned from unique seeded glass and handsome stitched leather strapping. Topstitched beige leather strapping encircles the top of the fixture holding four leather trim straps in place on the sides of the shade. The leather straps meet at the bottom center of the glass shade creating a unique flat circle finial, an unusual design detail that makes an artistic statement. With the signatures of a bespoke handbag or boot, the surprising design elements that punctuate this exciting group are certain to become design favorites for generations.
This family of fixtures is part of Jeffrey Alan Marks Point Dume lighting collection which celebrates a curated mix of yesterday and today, distilling both industrial and artisanal influences. Canopy covers a standard 4" octagonal recessed outlet box.
- Dimensions: 14-3/8" in diameter x 10-1/4" deep x 10-1/4" high
- Finish: Antique Nickel with Beige Leather accents
- Shade/Diffuser type: Clear Seeded Glass
- Bulb type: four 60-watt Candelabra Base (not included)
- Safety rating: cCSAus Dry Location Listed
- Includes mounting hardware and installation instructions