Rows of lapping wave-like metal are combined with beautifully braided cords and suspension hooks for an ageless "industrial meets the modern minded" point of view. Tiers of metal overlap in a widening circle giving a triangular shape to the fixture, reminiscent of row upon row of gentle waves lapping the shoreline. Industrial details include a trio of oversized hooks surrounding the braided metal power cord and steel pinnings attaching the rows of metal on the body of the fixture, allowing for the light source to subtly gleam between each row. The inspired Surfrider three-light pendant is offered a refreshing "Maliblue" finish.
This family of fixtures is part of Jeffrey Alan Marks Point Dume lighting collection which celebrates a curated mix of yesterday and today, distilling both industrial and artisanal influences. Includes six feet of 9-gauge chain. Canopy covers a standard 4" octagonal recessed outlet box.
- Dimensions: 24-7/8" in diameter x 17-1/2" high
- Finish: Matte Blue Enamel
- Bulb type: three 75-watt Medium Base (not included)
- Safety rating: cCSAus Dry Location Listed
- For an alternate look, try Edison bulbs or other vintage-style filament bulbs (bulbs not included)
- Includes mounting hardware and installation instructions